Start: April 4, 2022
Finish: July 20, 2023
For athletes looking for a spring/summer sport or high school track athletes looking to enhance their training and improve their technical skills.
- 4 month program (16 weeks)
- 3 scheduled sessions per week – Tues/Thurs/Sat
- Rolling registration – athletes can register anytime at various intakes
- Practices venues may vary around facility availability:
- Macleod Athletic Park
- Walnut Grove Secondary Track
- Derby Reach Houston Trail for the endurance group training
Training Fee: $480
BC Athletic Membership
– above training fee includes BC Athletics competition fee of $70.00-94.50 depending on age category
Club will cover the cost of 1 event at approved meets
Training Top – all athletes will need to purchase Mustangs Training Top
Competition Singlet – athletes attending meets will need to purchase Singlet
Volunteer Commitment Cheque – $300.00
Separate cheque, post-dated to July 30, 2023.
Cheque will be returned or destroyed after volunteer commitment is fulfilled. Details on our volunteer expectations and obligations can be found here.
Online via Trackie website, see registration link above for more details