(April 4 to July 22, 2022)
For athletes looking for a spring/summer sport or high school track athletes looking to enhance their training and improve their technical skills.
- 4 month program (16 weeks)
- 3 scheduled sessions per week – Tues/Thurs/Sat
- Practices venues will vary depending on availability/day of week:
- Macleod Athletic Park
- Walnut Grove Secondary School
Training Fee: $435
BC Athletic Membership
– above training fee includes BC Athletics competition fee of $70.00-94.50 depending on age category
Club will cover the cost of 1 event at approved meets
Training Top – all athletes will need to purchase Mustangs Training Top
(costs TBD but will be around $50)
Competition Singlet – athletes attending meets will need to purchase Singlet
(costs TBD but will be around $35)
Volunteer Commitment Cheque – $300.00
Separate cheque, post-dated to May 15, 2022.
Cheque will be returned or destroyed after volunteer commitment is fulfilled. Details on our volunteer expectations and obligations can be found here.
Online via Trackie website, see registration link above for more details